84lbs down, more than half way there.

Options
2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Great job you look great! And i hear ya i have been veg since 11 and vegan since 15 but that didnt stop me from blowing up during my pregnancy at 23

Thank you!
    Right? It irks me when I see "you don't need to count calories to lose weight, just eat clean" or "You'll get fat eating sugar/four/'junk'". Well.. it didn't take a scientist to figure out that I was eating more than my body needed in healthy food! Someone got into an argument with me once because I eat what I like and that wasn't 'healthy' to their standards. They told me to enjoy being fat. Haha. It's funny, even with great progress others will still try and knock you down with their so called perfectionism.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    In for losing weight without giving up Oreos!!!
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    In for losing weight without giving up Oreos!!!
    Because Oreos are the best. ;)

• dotsgal1
    dotsgal1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I too am doing CICO. Like you, I do eat healthy foods (veggies, fruit, lean protein. etc.) but I work in a treat once in awhile. Today, I left enough calories for a drumstick ice cream cone. I don't give myself a treat every day, but when I do, I enjoy it even more. I don't look at it as a reward anymore either. I look at it as a bank account, and that sometimes a treat can be one of the withdrawals I make from my savings. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!
  • cerise_noir
    edited May 2016
    Options
    dotsgal1 wrote: »
    Congrats. I too am doing CICO. Like you, I do eat healthy foods (veggies, fruit, lean protein. etc.) but I work in a treat once in awhile. Today, I left enough calories for a drumstick ice cream cone. I don't give myself a treat every day, but when I do, I enjoy it even more. I don't look at it as a reward anymore either. I look at it as a bank account, and that sometimes a treat can be one of the withdrawals I make from my savings. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!

Nice!!! It's the best way to go.

And thank YOU! :)

• Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Great job, chica!!!
  • geojeal
    geojeal Posts: 6,627 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you rock!
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I hope to see you as I continue my weight loss to a total of 130ish pounds! I'll be half the person that I used to be. ;)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's amazing progress and dedication that shows :smiley:
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    From 260lbs to 176lbs in 4 years with breaks along the way. Around 40-50lbs to go! Until I saw these pictures side-by-side, it was hard to see and accept my progress..

n3xkrdq5crv9.jpg

I'll never give up Oreos, either. ;)

Great job. I gave up Oreos long before I started on a healthier lifestyle. There is no way I can eat a few and stop. Actually I can, but I dont like to so I just dont buy them
  • AlliHeathe
    AlliHeathe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    AlliHeathe wrote: »
    How tall are you?
    5'4"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!