It's for realsies this time! Let's go 80lbs!

Options
Hi there! I am on day three on what will be my last time dieting!
For so long I've been yoyo dieting, and I'm sick of it. Only once was I able to successfully lose some weight, but unfortunately I got depressed and gained it all back!
Over the holiday season, I gained even more weight and I finally hit over 200lbs, which I said I would never do. And unfortunately I didn't stop until I got to a heafty 230lbs.
Enough was enough, and here I am!
Even though it's day 3 I am already proud of myself for sticking to it, especially with all the temptations I've had around.
Looking to meet some motivated people as I am very lazy and have a lack of it, and would love some company on this journey :)

Replies

• TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just signed up here myself. I will lose 100 lbs here and will stick around for a long time. I will happily accompany you on your journey, but I have to warn you. I am going to crack the whip, because I am serious.
  • its_laura_btw
    its_laura_btw Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I need! Haha :)
  • whitneyfay86
    whitneyfay86 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Let myself pack on way too much weight over the last year and now I'm disgusted and ready to get it off. Have over 100lbs to lose.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura!
    BWT this is not a diet it is a permanent lifestyle change. Going from 230 pounds to a new healthier and more beautiful you.