Two icky NVS's, and one familiar one.

Options
happieharpie
happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
Icky first- I brush my teeth in a tiny sink that has a high, arched faucet. And since we've had the faucet I've been yelled at by other members of the household for spitting on it. Of course I wasn't doing such a nasty thing deliberately, but because of my puffy, pillowy stomach, I couldn't get near enough to the basin to aim successfully.:angry:

The other day my hub commented that the faucet hasn't been so clean since we bought it. I can get closer to the sink!

Next- I went for about ten years unable to eat a meal without schmutzing whatever shirt I was wearing. With aforementioned belly shrinking, tidbits no longer land on my shirt.

Last, and I know plenty of people have experienced this- for my last two cars, every time I unbelted and got out of the car, EVERY TIME, my seatbelt buckle got caught in the door because the uptake reel couldn't absorb the amount of belt needed to reach around my circumference. As of last week, the door closes without catching. WOW! :blushing:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!