June Starters - June28

Options
Well happy last Monday in June. I can't believe it. So if I had of had the start last June I had this June I would still be 40 pounds heavier and a whole lot more miserable. I had a horrible weekend. I did not get a workout in and I ate very poorly. So I am up a little( I think 0.8- but I am not 100% sure of my last weigh in.)

Shanna I still want to Shred but I am starting tonight. Sorry I flaked!

LW 146.2
CW 147

I was getting up at 6 to work out before I start my day and then my baby woke up at 5:40 crying, so I better save some energy to make sure I get it in tonight after bedtime.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/102950-june-starters-june21

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    It's okay!!! I did my third day this morning so you're not behind at all!

Boo the weigh in. I was terrible until Friday so I'm not surprised at this, but I'm also not changing my ticker because well I just don't want to :noway:

LW: 190
    CW: 190.5

I got up this morning and did the shred. Wow did i NOT want to, but I'm glad I did. I ordered Bob Harper's yoga dvd so I may try that out tonight as well. I've been doing really well the past few days so I'm hoping I can keep it up!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well, I had an early doc appt today so I forgot to weigh-in. I will do it tomorrow for sure! Here are my goals:

pre-preg weight: 120-125
    weight before birth: 168.5
    current weight: approx 152
    short-term goal: 135
    goal weight: 125 :happy:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Where is everyone this week??? I hope you're all doing well.

I recently got the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga dvd with Bob and I absolutely love it!!! I like it so much more than the shred. The 30 minutes fly by and you can customize your workout. I highly recommend it. Also, it's super hard!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Hi all- Wisdom removal went ok. I hate this though. Just remembering it makes me queezy. :sick: And I have 2 gaping holes in my moouth. :sick: :sick:

I'm a wuss- I'm not taking this well. At work today though!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Shanna- I have been slacking on the shred so I guess I am out sorry. I have been getting in my Elliptical in the morning but my husband has been on nights so by the time I get the kids to bed after no break all day I can't seem to face the shred. I do want to start back but I have not used my time management skills very well this week I guess. Looks like you are doing great though. Way to go!! Keep it up. I will have to get the yoga DVD, but I will need to sneak it into the house. :laugh:

Busymom- I am glad things went okay. I hope you are feeling better soon. You have every right to be a wuss
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    oops...

Yollie- You must be very proud to have gained so little weight. Not too far from your goal. Welcome back to weight loss!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Does anyone know when I get start getting back into exercising? My dentist told me to "do what I can". but how do I know whats too much? I'm still on pain meds. lol
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Well mine was different when I had them removed it was surgically before they grew in but I was back to normal activity within a week. I looked like a very black and blue chipmunk but physically I was fine for activities.

You will know when you feel up to it. I don't think you should be biking while on the pain meds :wink: but you could probably do the elliptical or walk. I had a minor operation a couple of months ago and was back on the elliptical 4 days later, the doctor said a week for high impact but said the elliptical was okay when I felt up to it.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Great thanks!
    The awesome thing is I'm not swollen or bruised at all! It took him a whole 3 mins to pull them both out. He was like- geez that was easy. lol He also filled 3 cavities while there (since I was numbed up already) and that took longer than the extration.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Busymom I'd say the only thing you have to worry about it the bleeding. You don't want to exercise too much and keep them from healing.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yea- they stopped bleeding yest. I'm just being selfish. My birthday is Sun so I wanted to look GOOD. :laugh: I've not been eating healthy since (like momto ?said) everything I can eat seems to be unhealthy. :grumble:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA--been super busy! My new boy is taking up most of my time--he already met the family and everything. It's going fast, but I'm trying to remain calm :laugh: I have also moved home with my mom and bro for the summer so there are tons of projects to do around here. We are currently tiling :grumble: so that sucks too....I'm off to Turks and Caicos on Sunday, so I'll have to post pics when I get back! I'll be back eventually, hopefully sometime this month. I'll check in from time to time so good luck girls! :heart:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    oops...

Yollie- You must be very proud to have gained so little weight. Not too far from your goal. Welcome back to weight loss!

What?? I gained 40 pounds and she was 4 weeks early! I'm sure if she were full term it would have been 50. But yes, I am so glad to be back in weight-loss mode!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Yollie- maybe I should have pointed out that I had 2 pregnancies that I gained over 80 pounds :blushing: , so the 2 pregnancies I gained 40 for I thought I did great :laugh:

Courtney- Glad to see things are going well with your new boyfriend. Enjoy your holiday. Can't wait to see the pic's.
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track this week. Last week i gained about 3pounds through not logging bad choices and no exercise. but thankfully i have lost it again and am back at the weight i was 2 weeks ago.
    I'm working much longer hours than i was before and its taken a while to get a bit of a routine back again. I'm not so good at change.

courtney - enjoy the holiday and the new bloke.

busymom - i feel your pain. I have had wisdom tooth pain for the last week and am on antibiotics at the moment. unfortuneately i don't have a dentist and can't find one to take me on their list in my area. so frustrated i need it checked out i think its impacted and needs to be removed.

CW - 131.0lbs