I do excercise also i keep on diet,no rice,no salt and teaspoon of sugar/day
But sometimes i felt weak and ate much for my energy
Do u hve any option what should i do?
Bcoz really im look like pregnant women and need help

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit. Lower your body fat percentage.
    Unless you have a medical condition, there's no reason to cut out things like rice and salt from your diet.
    Weight loss comes from a calorie deficit.
  • kikok2016
    kikok2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will read it
    Thanks
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Enter your age, height, weight and daily activity level in MFP. A reasonable weight loss goal would be .5 lb to1 lb per week. Eat the number of calories you are told to eat. If you exercise then log it and eat a portion of calories earned from exercise.
    Log everything you consume as accurately as you can. A food scale is very helpful for this.
    Weight loss is about calories not the kind of food you eat. Don't cut out all the foods you love. You want to have a long term sustainable eating plan.
    Getting plenty of protein, fats and fiber can help you feel more satisfied. Eating foods with more nutrients is better for your general health than eating foods low in nutrients.
    Be patientand consistant. It takes time to lose weight and shrink a big belly.
  • kikok2016
    Options
    Thanks so much
    Im new at myfitnesspal so i will try ur advise
    Again,thanks
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    You may be leaning backwards or something in your profile pic, but if you haven't already maybe ask your doctor if everything is okay the next time you see them. Other than that, yes, a fat loss program should hopefully help you lean out all over
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Eat less exercise more. Consistency.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Put your information into this calculator and the calculator will calculate a calorie target based on your goals. Hit your targets, do some exercise...be consistent and over time you will lose weight. You can't spot reduce fat...it comes off from all over and generally, the belly area is primary fat stores so it's kind of a first on, last off prospect for most people.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Definitely work on geting your calories straight to start losing overall, but I agree that you should ask your doc if you might have an underlying medical condition that's causing your stomach to protrude so much. It could just be how you store fat, in which case calorie deficit is all there is to it, but it's a good idea to make sure.
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    CICO = Calories In, Calories Out. If the CI is less than the CO, you lose weight. To *safely* lose weight, lose no more than 2lbs/week to have the best chance of losing *only* fat and not muscle. Safe. Sane. Healthy. Effective.

Exercise is not a requirement to lose weight. Exercise does one of two things (or both) depending on what you do:

Improve your cardio-vascular system.
    Improve muscle tone/mass.

Exercise does not reduce weight. CICO does. Exercise is simply a method of increasing one's CO so they can have more CI. Still, 2lbs/week, even with exercise is the safe, sane, healthy way.
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Seek medical advise
  • kikok2016
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Unless you have a medical condition, there's no reason to cut out things like rice and salt from your diet.

So no need to cut out rice and salt from my diet?

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    kikok2016 wrote: »

Calorie deficit is what you need. The food you pick is personal preference.
  • kikok2016
    Options
    I see...okay
    I will try my best
  • Maggie2083
    Maggie2083 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Planking works very well and half your body weight in water a day a lot of leafy greens the darker the better if you don't like to eat them make a smoothie but add sugar maybe some honey like everyone else calorie deficit that's why although it's annoying tracking your calories actually matters
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,203 Member
    Options

No ... why would you need to cut out rice and salt from your diet. We need salt ... and there's nothing wrong with rice.

I eat rice just about every day, and yet have managed to lose 25 kg. :)

• catherae1970
    catherae1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused and I hope someone can help me understand. It sounds like we need at least 1200 calories a day to be healthy. MFP allows me 1200. If I have a calorie deficit then I'm under the minimum 1200 to stay healthy. I exercise 30 minutes a day but I don't eat the amount of calories it adds to my daily intake. Is that the deficit everyone is talking about?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,203 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused and I hope someone can help me understand. It sounds like we need at least 1200 calories a day to be healthy. MFP allows me 1200. If I have a calorie deficit then I'm under the minimum 1200 to stay healthy. I exercise 30 minutes a day but I don't eat the amount of calories it adds to my daily intake. Is that the deficit everyone is talking about?

When MFP gives you 1200 calories, that includes a deficit.

If you exercise for 30 minutes a day and burn, say, 100 calories, that's an additional deficit. You can choose not to eat those calories back to make up for any errors you might have made in entering your food ... or you can eat some of those calories back. That's up to you.

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Hello..Nice to meet u All

Iam 156cm and 69kg
    I do excercise also i keep on diet,no rice,no salt and teaspoon of sugar/day
    But sometimes i felt weak and ate much for my energy
    Do u hve any option what should i do?
    Bcoz really im look like pregnant women and need help

Start by setting yourself a goal that will get you to a healthy BMI.
    In your case, this means about losing 10 kilos as a starting goal, and you can reevaluate how you feel as you get close to this goal.
    Set a reasonable weight loss rate, like 1-2 kilos per month.
    Eat the calories MFP tells you to eat. Lg everything.