100 Days of eat stop eat

Options
ruby_emrald
ruby_emrald Posts: 42 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Day 1, 122.8kg

i had recently lost quite a lot of weight had a leg injury and put quite a bit back on.

In the morrning i feel sluggish, like i can tell this is no good for my body. Time for a change.

Also no coffee for 100days because cogfe =cake and or biskets and or chocolate..

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Why on earth are you giving up coffee?
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Why on earth are you giving up coffee?

This
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    Because i eat crap with it.
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    Thanks for the feed back but i am allowing myself some of my fav thing each day just want to give up the coffee mostly because at work it is next to all the free crap ..and i want to stop this habbit.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Michaeld5
    Michaeld5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Some foods are "trigger foods" as I refer to them, you eat it you end up eating loads of crap. That's crisps and bad chocolate. SI only eat very dark chocolate and avoid those crisps. If coffee is that trigger, then you're doing the right thing avoiding it.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Good luck. There is no way I could give up my coffee. If I needed to avoid the break room I would just take my own thermos.
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    5am train large hot water in a cup = $1 large coffee with crap =3.50 to 10.00 yay put my herbal tea bag in it.
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    Ok so 16th may to the 29th aug slightly over 100 days.. goals ... stay on track... be able to fit back into my dresses.. and have a new less obessed relationship with food..
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    One day at a time...way to go :)
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I understand the coffee thing. I went from
    1-16oz cup a day to one cup every other week. I like my 16oz coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar and 4 tablespoons of flavored creamer. That's a whopping 225 calories for a cup of coffee. I don't do artificial sweeteners so I just cut out the coffee by 90%.

*edit* because my phone's auto fill sucks, lol.
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    Day 1 lunch time feeling good for btekkie healthy eggies on some soy and linsead toast herbal tea, lunch more tea tuna some cheese to snack on and one more slice of toast.

Work funtion tomorrow all day so glad tp be fasting. Then have to go to a resterant for dinner with work the good thing is with eat stop eat that doesnt matter might even help the will power with fasting...
  • ruby_emrald
    Options
    Day one over yay..