In need of a support network

Options
Will try to be short but not sure I'd manage...

My first daughter was born in 2010. I gained 33 or so kg during that pregnancy and had such a hard time losing the weight which led to my joining MFP in 2012. By the end of 2012 i had lost all the additional weight thanks to an amazing network of friends i managed to aquire on here. The support and encouragement was what made me keep going till I reached my goal. In 2013 life changed in more way than i could have imagined (a super exciting move to Africa!) and I had no time for MFP which lead to most of my MFP friends melting away.

Now I am back and i miss them! I miss the amazing support, the encouragemwnt and the possitive feedback... i am struggling with yet another batch of baby weight. My second daughter was born a bit over a year ago. Unfortunately I started that pregnancy with more weight than the first one (due to messed up hormones after a miscarriage) and while now i am close to my pre-pregnancy weight I am nowhere close to where i want to be. I am really struggling with lack of motvation. My partner is very supportive but I find it so hard to diet when I have to cook for and feed the whole family. Even though I mostly cook from scratch I seem to have problems with my portion sizes and I just cannot cut the (healthy) fat. I think i can really use some support from the MFP community.

If anybody would like to share their weight loss adventure with me, please feel free to send me a friend request!

Thanks for reading!