bored. tell me a secret

Options

Replies

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My wife beats me in spin mileage, 60 percent of the time, every time.
  • LittleOneLoveLife
    LittleOneLoveLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm unhealthily obsessed with food :/
  • kristylovesyou14
    kristylovesyou14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Here is my secret.. I am a Christian but I don't always live the way I should..it really bothers me.. I don't think anyone in my office knows

I think most of us Christians have the same problem I just do the best I can
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Here is my secret.. I am a Christian but I don't always live the way I should..it really bothers me.. I don't think anyone in my office knows

When i read this kind of stuff i always think well why do it if you struggle/dislike it so much? i was a Christian up until i was 16.... i dunno i just wasnt very good at it:/.

• pennyjean75
    pennyjean75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can, from time to time, overdo sweets. But I ate a whole package of Fudgeeos yesterday. For those of you who don't know what a Fudgeeo is, it's like an Oreo but with chocolate icing in the middle. Don't know what happened. Just kept shoveling them in...I was a remorseless eating machine. Doh! That feels more like a confession than a secret.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

When I was 16 I worked at a BK in Michigan. Our night manager once revealed to us that she got busy on the burger board.. ie where they make the sandwiches..
  • frammis4242
    frammis4242 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i am extremely gay
  • Tsartele
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Tomm88 wrote: »

When i read this kind of stuff i always think well why do it if you struggle/dislike it so much? i was a Christian up until i was 16.... i dunno i just wasnt very good at it:/.

Let me try to explain it like this.. Christianity is not what I do its who I am. It is my identity and there is nothing I could do to ever change that. Where can one go to hid from God ?? Sin comes natural to us and is very easy to follow but to live a Godly live take effort and determination. It is an active choice to live you life in a way to bring Glory to God. Thankfully we do not have to do it on our own power.
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i am extremely gay

Why is that a secret? Be proud of who you are!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    I can, from time to time, overdo sweets. But I ate a whole package of Fudgeeos yesterday. For those of you who don't know what a Fudgeeo is, it's like an Oreo but with chocolate icing in the middle. Don't know what happened. Just kept shoveling them in...I was a remorseless eating machine. Doh! That feels more like a confession than a secret.

The struggle is real!

• Tsartele
    Options
    deemlucero wrote: »

The struggle is real!

Personally I love food... food could be a past time if not watched carefully but like most things in life its about moderation. I could sit down and eat an entire large pizza if I wanted too but that doesn't help very much does it.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I'm bored. Tell me a secret.

I am your father
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I started trickling urine last week during spin, twice.

I didn't have to go, I just pushed myself a little too hard maybe lol
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm bored. Tell me a secret.

You can call me Dad.
  • amycrumley78
    amycrumley78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my Achilles heel :#
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    I started trickling urine last week during spin, twice.

I didn't have to go, I just pushed myself a little too hard maybe lol

Omg I think this is my favorite secret so far! Lmao!
  • Dar_Line86
    Options
    Chocolate is my Achilles heel :#

I get you!