Small steps

Options
hope25
hope25 Posts: 188 Member
What small steps are you taking this week?
I am planning to drink more water and to get in extra steps each day.

Replies

• hope25
    Options
    I have woken up and started my day with 1000 extra steps this morning and my water cup is full with icy water.
  • elsielorpu
    elsielorpu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Preplanned everything I brought. Planning on walking at lunch and after work
  • hope25
    Options
    Way to go Elsie!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! I ran a little faster today. I'm gonna ask my trainer to do a couple of harder exercises this week.
    This quote is my story of the past 2 years:
    "Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long term results,"--Robin Sharma
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I worked out! First time in a few weeks so that's a plus.
  • vetty
    vetty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought smaller snack cakes. I have a bad sweet tooth. But that small choice is saving me 100 calories at lunch!
  • pookey13
    pookey13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to drink my daily water target which is 2.047 litres of water. The benefits:
    Helps the liver detox the body
    Reduce hunger pangs
    Keeps me hydrated
    I'm sure there's much more benefits but that's all I can think of at this moment so feel free to add to it :)
  • hope25
    Options
    Nice work everyone!
    lorrpb- I love that quote!
    "Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long term results,"--Robin Sharma

Today I am planning to keep working on drinking water, I bought lemon to add to give it a flavor burst.
    I am still working to add in more steps. I have already walked a little in place around the house. My goal is to be over at least 1,000 before leaving for work today, I would love to hit the 2,000 mark. I have several meetings at work today, so I know that will hurt my steps I will have to be purposeful about getting them in.
    Also today I am adding food journaling today, I am going to go ahead and enter breakfast and lunch before leaving for work. Have a great day everyone!
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I aim to go for a jog 4 times this week. Have went once on Sunday so three more to go!
  • moniquedsfan1
    moniquedsfan1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Smaller portions :)
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    packing a healthy lunch to take to work instead of eating out.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    getting in my water intake and trying to more walking. I had total knee replacement and now I'm detremined to get back on track.
  • hope25
    Options
    Good day. I walk just a few more steps than yesterday. I did okay on my water intake, I would have liked it to be a little more, but it was a good amount. I journaled- my food intake could have been better, but I was proud that I at least journaled!! I will be working on the same three small steps tomorrow. Steps, journal, and water!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking more water and just added green tea to my regimine.
  • hope25
    Options
    Today I will do a work out video off of YouTube to get myself some extra movement!
  • hope25
    Options
    Today I will only drink water and unsweetened tea!
  • hope25
    Options
    I messed up a drain sweet tea yesterday. Working on that small step again today.
  • hope25
    Options
    Doing well lately drinking only water and unsweetened tea. So now working on taking more steps.
  • hope25
    Options
    Ak9ng better choices when eating out, cutting out some of the extras : like fries or sweet tea with my meals out.