Finally!! Im overweight. Hooray for me!! 150 Lbs lost

Options
Over the last 290 days in a row that I have logged on here, I have posted a few milestones and this is yet another. Im now down 150 pounds and the BMI chart finally lists me as overweight. Until now Ive been Obese. Im not really a fan of the whole BMI thing since Im only 14 pounds from goal and when I reach my goal the BMI chart will still say I am overweight. (I would have to weigh 179 Lbs for it to consider me normal) and I don’t think 179 is the right weight for me so I am destined to be “overweight” by more than 20 pounds even when I reach my goal. Either way, Im pleased as punch with the results so far.

bio1_zps32f56595.jpg

Replies

• Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    woah! thats a huge difference there! good job! :)
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Congrats brother, that whitetail will be easier to haul out of the woods this year for sure.

Rigger
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    you look like a whole new man, especially from the side!! great job and keep up the good work!
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    amazing! you have lost inches and inches :)
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an achievement you've made in your life. I, too, was happy to move from obese to merely overweight -- and now I'm a person of normal weight. Being a "person of normal weight" sounds pretty easy, but we know it isn't, right? It takes a lot of work for many/most of us. When you get to your goal, you may feel differently about your "goal". Good luck as you get closer to where you want to be...
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    Amazing change, congratulations!
  • tphil58
    tphil58 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    From a fellow bow hunter, I would like to say, Awesome Job and keep up the great effort! Nice buck on the profile pic too.
  • xyneshia
    xyneshia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I remember celebrating the day that (for the first time in my LIFE) I was longer obese, feels great doesn't it?! Good fricken job! Congratulations, Man! Keep it up, in a few months you are gonna post that you are no longer overweight! Keep it up, friend me if you'd like.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job!! You look like a completely different person.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • wyotivoli
    wyotivoli Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I can't wait to get my weight down. Hunting will be so much more enjoyable. Hunting season is coming enjoy yourself!!!:tongue:
  • ginjakkr
    ginjakkr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! And I agree on the stupid BMI chart. You don't even look overweight now! You should be proud. That is an awesome accomplishment. :)
  • lizbeths88
    lizbeths88 Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow you look great!! and don't worry about the BMI, if you're living a healthy lifestyle there is nothing to worry about!
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    IN-CRED-I-BLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mcadamsp
    mcadamsp Posts: 2
    Options
    I know the BMI is really low for me also. Hooray for you is right!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! Congrats!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!