• debbutler55
    debbutler55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today.... worried about feeling hungry :(
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,933 Member
    Options
    I just started today.... worried about feeling hungry :(

:) I worried about that, too. I was surprised at how the high nutrition in the Isagenix shakes kept me from being hungry better than what I had been eating before. In the lull before the next meal, if I felt hungry, I drank a glass of water and found something to do to distract me for awhile. It works, it really does.
  • AccountabilityActionAttitude
    Options
    Isagenix is amazing - I lost weight and felt amazing on it several years ago. Two cross-country moves and two job changes later I am back and loving it.
  • debbutler55
    debbutler55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and I'm feeling better about this.
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on isagenix and also a associate with isagenix
  • ssaldana07
    ssaldana07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on Isagenix and an associate too. I have quite a journey to embark on and need help staying on track. All of my friends that are with Isagenix and those that are not are fit, Skinny Minnie's....something I once was until life happened. (Injuries and neck surgery). I'm hoping to find like minded people that are in the same "boat" as me so we can motivate and release these pounds together.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,933 Member
    Options
    :) Isagenix works if you follow the program as written and seek every opportunity to be active....it worked for me and it can work for you
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • thetwinkiedefense
    Options
    It works for me! I have been on it 5 weeks and I am down 13.5 pounds! It was tough the first week and cleansing is still tough, but it gets easier the longer you use it.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Isagenix works if you follow the program as written and seek every opportunity to be active....it worked for me and it can work for you

Any program that creates a calorie deficit will work if you stick to it.
  • AKRV219
    AKRV219 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are all of you doing on it now? I just ordered my pack and am so excited to start, but definitely nervous...
  • kathleenbreau
    kathleenbreau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Isa friends please.add me as a friends on My fitness Pal! I didnt relized.that after maintaining for 3 months I loss 19.5 inches!!!!! I am.pumped.so.I am restarting My fitness Pal account. X-MAS is coming lets do this!!!
    Kat