So discouraged

Options
I am so upset. I only lost 0.8 pounds!

Replies

• moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, it will get to where you want to be. Just don't give up....you can do it!!!!
  • fit4life03
    fit4life03 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    How long have you been tracking? Are you weighing your food? What are your goals?
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Any type of loss is progress!! Some weeks your body just is slower at loosing weight, but you are making progress the whole time! I don't know the time frame of your loss but regardless it's a good thing! It may not be all you wanted but it is still progress in the right direction! Proud of you!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Stay with the program. CICO works and mysterious failure to reduce is nothing until it's lasted 4 weeks. By the way, if you're going to post a discussion about how this is so discouraging, have the good grace to open your diary to public so that anyone willing to help can see what you're doing to yourself.
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    .8 pounds is better than nothing.. the real question is what the measuring tape say? we all know that the scales will lie to us and don't give us the whole picture? do you need to adjust your calories goals or your macros? either way youre doing great and keep up the great work.. it will take time, its a journey not a foot race. good luck!