40yr old mom, 50+ lbs looking for friends

Options
ginger0376
ginger0376 Posts: 11 Member
Hi! I'm a 40 yr old working mom who has struggled with weight all my life. I currently have 50 to 75 pounds to lose. I am back on MFP, back at the gym and have a personal trainer. I'm looking for more friends to share tips, advice, support, encouragement and motivation with on this long journey. Add me if you want to help each other out! :)

Replies

• bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 40 year old mom, and have 30 lbs left to lose. I will send you a friend request!
  • Fillet007
    Fillet007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 something year old Dad that just come back to MFP looking for friendship and motivation
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a 39 year old mom and have about 80 pounds to lose. I'm back here because, obviously, I can't do it on my own.
  • laurasturn
    laurasturn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a 39 year old mom with 50-100 pounds to lose. Would love more accountability friends.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    39 yr old working mom. I've lost 60lbs, I have 20 more to go!
  • tanyaleelee
    tanyaleelee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 46 and I have to lose about 60 lbs to lose!! Yikes
  • tanyaleelee
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add someone???
  • carmenlempert
    carmenlempert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hola soy camy 43 años y llevo 5 kilos menos me ha costado un poco me faltan 5 kilos más
  • me620
    me620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.... Im new to MFP , looking for friends for motivations and advise.
  • april37
    april37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 struggling to lose about 30 but maybe more once I hit that! Was down in 2008 thought I'd never gain again but slowly I let it get back up and not happy how I see myself!! Would love to fit in all those clothes I bought back then!!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    @tanyaleelee To add someone from the post click on their name, a new box will come up. Click on their name again and you'll see the button for 'add as friend'. It'll send a request. Or under the "community tab" you'll see an option for 'find friends' type in the name then you'll see add as friend
  • tanyaleelee
    Options
    Thank you
  • ginger0376
    ginger0376 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your posts! I'll send a request if I haven't received one yet :)