Am I the only one who's wiped out on the treadmill?

Options
jan112
jan112 Posts: 198 Member
At the gym! I was just doing my thing and I tripped and wiped full out! It was more embarrassing than anyting but I did get some ptetty good friction burns on my knees!

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Ouch - hope you are ok??
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Ouch - hope you are ok??
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I've nearly face planted myself onto the floor several times. Start at a slow speed, work down to a slow speed! And if you have to rest while actually ON the treadmill, don't just put your feet on the sides - actually change the speed on the treadmill to something slower. Less risk of tripping!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Glad you're okay.

Never happened to me but I nearly fell backwards off the elliptical last week. Oops!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I've wiped out on the treadmill more than once. The treadmill really messes with my balance especially while walking so I typically have to have my hands lightly on the sides or holding the front to make sure I don't wander all over the belt and fall...again. Glad to hear you're ok!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I've done it too!
    Usually in my case I either am getting tired and plant my foot half on/half off the belt, or I closed my eyes which for some reason always makes me go all over the place).

Or... something distracting could have walked in front of me at the gym. :wink: