Hydroxycut ProClinical for Women

Options
ladiiloyalty3
ladiiloyalty3 Posts: 10 Member
Looking for some feedback on hydroxycut preclinical for women. I want to use this as a boost in my exercise and diet. I would not take it for more than a month or two. But interested to hear feedback from people who know someone who used it or personally themselves. I usually do not do diet pills.

Replies

• theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Diet pills do not work. It's all just to take people's money. The best thing you can do is slow & steady. Summer bodies are made in the Winter. Eat lean meats, whole foods, organic when possible, grass fed, etc, drink lots of water, exercise regularly and you'll reach your goals. Unfortunately, fat loss and muscle growth take time to achieve so start with one small change a day and every week change something else. Like swap pasta with sweet potatoes/yams &a veggies (: you got it girl!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I usually do not do diet pills.

So no need to start wasting your money on nonsense now. Buy a food scale instead if you don't already own one. Work on logging accuracy and keeping a calorie deficit and you'll see much better results than you would with any pills.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Hydroxycut used to work. The formula was very effective. They were also using ingredients that were banned by the FDA because they were known to cause serious health complications. The new formulas are not effective.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Coffee, FTW!!
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Hydroxycut used to work. The formula was very effective. They were also using ingredients that were banned by the FDA because they were known to cause serious health complications. The new formulas are not effective.

Truth. Any Hydroxycut purchased after around 2004 is a scam. It's basically the old, good Hydroxycut, but with everything that actually works (i.e., ephedra) taken out of it. Wikipedia has the whole story.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Coffee - no sugar
    Green tea home made.

If pills worked no one in this world would be overweight. No one.
    This place is awesome - get a food scale !!!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    You don't need pills to accomplish those things. You need to get motivated. Stick around the community for a while and build up some good friends to help you on your weight loss journey. Trust me, you can do it without the scams. Good luck.
  • actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT! I took it one morning last year before class I started freaking out with the worst heart palpitations and chest pains I have ever had in my life and had to be taken to the ER.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Save your money on something worth while.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    ...I usually do not do diet pills.

So............if you usually don't do diet pills, why are you considering starting now? They WON'T help you in the long run.