Friends anyone?

Options
kelika71
kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
Looking for supportive friends and looking to support others. The past few years have had a number of setbacks for me and I'm looking to get the weight back off. I've been on MFP diligently, however I've let things sidetrack my eating and workouts.

Any takers? Feel free to add.

Let's get healthy!!

Replies

• kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    First let me say I understand where you are comming from. Start by doing two things plan your meals on paper then add them into fitness pal and be sure to drink lots of water daily find a form of exercise you can stick to doing and will enjoy make it fun. What exactely are you needing from a support stand point. If i can do this after three total knee replacemts in three years any one can find what works for them. I am here for you
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I've been on here since 2010. I know what it takes, just my body doesn't always seem to agree. I have MS, bad knees and last year had surgery. Too many things kept me down and out.
    I'm looking for those that are up for like cheering, motivating, pushing...that kind of stuff. I workout because I have to, but I absolutely hate it. Lol