I'm new - who wants to help me figure this out?

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm 24, and I'm in desperate need to loose weight. It's hard to try and motivate myself, so I could really do with some friends on here to help me get through this...and of course I will be there for you too! :) Please feel free to add me!

X

Replies

• kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hello For me what seams to be working is to do a low carb diet as a new way of life. I have lots of medical issues but logging my meals and exercise is also help ful. Welcome to fitness pal
  • ken00329
    ken00329 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm also new to this ,I need to lose weight and j like to learn more about low carb diet please ,please feel free to add me
  • ginnyraye08
    ginnyraye08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a request! I have some trouble staying motivated too but that's nothing a little support can't solve. Let's lose weight together!
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Kenoo329 what about low carb diets do you want to know. For me I keep my carbs under 50 grams per day some do higher and some do lower. I do not eat breads, pastas,potatoes, no muffins or most any thing else baked or made with flower. This is me . I will do my best to answer any questions you might have
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hello all and it's awesome you are on the fit journey with us all! I will be here to motivate support and inspire all that wish to change and hopefully you will do the same for me! The biggest thing I've found that helps progression is just sheer motivation, when people are excited by your progress it in turns makes you excited and hungry for more progress, to appease your fans! remember, we are all in this together as it's a JOURNEY not just a FAD!
  • sherryfelle
    sherryfelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also- 47 hit menopause gained a lot of weight in the past year /
  • Denajasmine
    Denajasmine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support - I love that we can all encourage each other! :)