The MFP Newsfeed is Down Thread

Replies

• mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Oh. My. Gosh! I guess I'll just have to eat another cookie while we're waiting. :tongue:
  • I am forced to hum Cheryl Wheeler's song about the cable being' down: http://cherylwheeler.com/src/songs/tv.html

No no no!! Find the Da Vinci's Notebook song, The Gates. Makes me smile at work all the time!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Thanks everyone! I needed that. I feel so much better. I almost considered posting it on Facebook but I know my friends there would have been like :indifferent:

You people get me :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Group hug with spanks and high fives and all that...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    OMG what will all the attention *kitten* and drama queens do? This is a travesty.

My low cal counting and workouts don't count unless ALL my FL knows about it. I don't even think my butt will know to shrink from the less cals unless it's on the newsfeed? I'm putting on my tightest shorts and hoping that will offset the fact that no one knows I'm eating so few cals right now. So hard to brag now. Geezh!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Now what am i supposed to do to procrastinate?
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    How the hell am I supposed to be creepy now?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    I can't not post my workout. I have issues. Can I do it here?

I just ran 6x100m hill sprints on a 9% grade and darn near killed myself. Can I get a "Nice workout!" or something? Please? I'm needy I guess :embarassed:

Hey, great job! Unfortunately since you can't log it, the calories burned don't count. On the plus side, since you can't log your food, those calories don't count either. Go nuts!

I should so have had pop tarts instead of a protein shake *sigh*... I like you.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,839 Member

I just ran 6x100m hill sprints on a 9% grade and darn near killed myself. Can I get a "Nice workout!" or something? Please? I'm needy I guess :embarassed:

What are you, nuts? I have a cat in my lap. Not very supportive, huh. I haven't run since the Carter administration.

(Sorry, I really am impressed and you won't be in my boat 40 years from now.)
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

meh_cat.jpg
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member

Hey, great job! Unfortunately since you can't log it, the calories burned don't count. On the plus side, since you can't log your food, those calories don't count either. Go nuts!

I should so have had pop tarts instead of a protein shake *sigh*... I like you.

tumblr_lovm1zXf781qznx1ro1_500.gif
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    MFP being down is making it very hard for me to get my daily dose of friends stocking and creeping done. I don't know what to do!:sad:

No one know what I am doing and I refuse to get on FB and deal with those lame friends :noway:
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Really...what am I supposed to do now, work? Pfffft.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    1010843_606038452761879_988064442_n_zps22916ae0.png
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    There is a Zombie Gauntlet 5K by me in a few weeks....while I didn't sign up to run the 5K, I DID sign up to be one of the undead minions bent on giving the runners, a run for their money....Can't wait to be zombified!! :drinker:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    really sucks.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    my news feed is down!!!

is anyone else having this problem?!?!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    I'm glad to know it's MFP because I've been thinking all day that my work blocked it! And I was NOT happy!!!!! :angry:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    What if someone tries to sabotage us today!?! Guess we'll just have to resort to make forum threads about it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    my news feed is down!!!

is anyone else having this problem?!?!

I can't post on your newsfeed to tell you that I love this pic!!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    huh? it's working for me.

j/k.

bazinga.gif