Elliptical heart monitor left a mark or alien abduction?

Options
The elliptical I was using at the gym this morning has metal sensor panels in the handles that read heart rate. When I finished, I noticed red dots on the lower palms of both my hands where they were touching the metal sensor panels. The dots are not raised. They don't hurt. I keep thinking they will go away, but it has been 6 hours!

Does anyone know how those metal heart sensor panels on an elliptical work? I googled it, but only found the dating site for male French models. If it helps to know, the panels were totally flat.

So what caused dots? Do I have a burn? A bruise? An alien abduction that I slept through? WTH?

I do feel kind of tingly though. Wonder if I got super powers like when Spiderman got bitten?

ellip_zpsd17ea16a.jpg

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    No one has ever seen this before? Crap! It was alien abduction just as I feared! Dang it! I don't wanna be an alien baby mama!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You're going to die, sorry to be the one to tell you.

(maybe allergic to the metal of the heart rate sensors?)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dope. I like the truth straight and uncensored.
    I figured death was coming for me since the marks are still there this morning. I def feel tingling in my hands, so I used a different elliptical today just in case the whole super powers thing happens instead of death.

Truth is I am part of a dominoes gang. I'm here recruiting new members. The dots are our gang ink. We have to keep it real since the Tuesday over 60 Bridge club is moving in on us. Just let me know if you wanna join. Our secret, k?