How to eat healthier at other half house

Options
I find I eat heathy in my own house and haven't got temptations laying around. However my boyfriends house always has snacks lying around and I find I eat a lot unhealthier at his house and undo all my progress. I have tried taking already cooked meals down and encouraging him to eat heathy but after a while we slip into bad eating. We both still live with our parents and it is his mum that buys the temptations. Can anyone help with tips or stuff they have found useful? Thanks

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Answer is simple yet complicated. The question you have to ask yourself is how badly do you want it.

I work in an environment where they're constantly munching on stuff snacks, Deli, vending machine. I used to be one of the worst ones as far as munching but once I decided I really wanted it, it became easy to say no thank you.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Talk to your boy friends Mother and ask her to keep healthy snacks around for you explain that you are asking for her support to help you loose the weight.If that does not work tell your boy friend that you will have to meet after dinner and schedule dates that involve movement instead of watching TV all the time