Mom of 2, at home workouts only

Options
2»

Replies

• senshi987
    senshi987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oiney1 wrote: »
    Hi!! I'm the 27 year old mom to two beautiful girls, 8yrs and 15months. I've been given a bit of a scare with the potential for diabetes, so I'm on the hard road to losing 50+ lbs. I'm doing everything completely at home. Anyone else out there in the same boat? I've just about completed my first 30 day DVD program, and I can't wait to move onto the next one!! Feel free to add me!! (Instagram:Oiney)

Hi! I have 3 kids (6yr old, 18mth old, and a 2.5mth old) I love to go to the gym but with so many kids it's now impossible
  • senshi987
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution, which I like because it slowly builds you up. I've also got 50lbs I should lose so we are on the same boat
  • senshi987
    Options
    Sorry first time replying on a board and I find it difficult because my replies get chopped off.
  • markswife1992
    markswife1992 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i do elliptical at home but i work-out with weights in the gym 2 days per week, so most of my exercise is at home. when my daughter was younger, i had a bicycle and pulled her in a trailer (where she was buckled-in) and got alot of exercise like that so i would definitely suggest investing in one.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like the walking videos of Leslie Samson on you tube.She has one mile to five miles.