5' short girl's struggles. Help?

nicole_ann114
nicole_ann114 Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2016 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
Hello
I'm 5' short who doesn't do much working out. I know, I know, I needa step it up. But the thing is, I weigh 93-95 lbs. I don't wanna lose or gain any weight at this point, I just wanna maintain. If I lose weight, I start to look skeletony, but if I gain weight I start to have flab. However, at this weight, I still have a little flab on my tummy.
Does anyone know how I can keep the weight but tone/flatten my tummy? I'm not really educated with health or fitness so if anyone could give some input, I would really appreciate it.

Replies

• MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    Work out more? Just start lifting weights, strength training can do wonders.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    You look great! I found that I had a little tummy even when I was much thinner. I buy pants that are right below belly button so that it doesn't hit my lower tummy area. I can't wear every style for every body type. Certain ones flatter me better. Enjoy your figure now. I thought I was fat when I was thin and lost years worrying about a problem that no one else even noticed. You have a wonderful figure.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    If you want to look more athletic you have to be more athletic.
    Exercise more and eat the correct amount calories to maintain your weight.

Strength/weight/resistance training is the fastest and most efficient way to change your body composition but for keeping up your exercise routine you have to do something that you enjoy and fits in with your schedule.