I lost 110 lbs. on MFP and looking for some friends

2»

Replies

• Kimba0718
    Kimba0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome Job!! Congratulations!!! I was down 25 then I started a new job and they would have alot of cakes, doughnuts, etc...and boss' would buy us lunch out, so needless to say I put weight back on...now from my original weight I am only down 11 lbs and trying to get back into the swing of things...exercise and eating right...
    Anyway...I could always use more friends...and love to give/get inspiration!
    -Tammy
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Thanks everyone and thanks for sending those FR.. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and giving support.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone...I am on throughout the day and could use more people who are online often! Just send a note with your FR! :flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    Feel free to add me... You will be a great inspiration. Congrats on the weight loss!!

• Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Feel free to add me my dear. FANTASTIC JOB on your weight loss!!!!!! I have lost nearly 30 lbs since on the site and have recently gotten more "serious" about things. I love to support and be supportive!

Hope this finds you happy and well! Wishing you a quick recovery from your surgery!

~Glynis
  • keeponkickin
    bump