Women Best Silm Body Shakes

ms_tericato
ms_tericato Posts: 19 Member
Does anyone know about this? I thinking about ordering. I work 12 hours shift and have very little time in the morning to fix a portion high breakfast. womenbest.comn is the link

skbxvwat8vgs.jpg

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    The "detox," "toner," and "burner" pills are troubling. So phony.

There are several good shakes out there GNC Lean Shakes get good reviews. Not touted as "slimming" .....they just replace the meal (breakfast) that you don't have time for.
  • ms_tericato
    I am just ordering the the powder. My problem is taste I have been through so many
  • ms_tericato
    FYI i am only getting the powder not the pills
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    I am just ordering the the powder. My problem is taste I have been through so many

Look for companies that sell small quantities or samples. Taste is highly personal, so even if 20 people on here tell you the taste is great, you still may not like it.
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    If you go to GNC or many company's websites you can get sample servings of several protein powders. Personally the worst tasting one I ever tried was "women's" something. Investing in a full jar like this is awful without having tried it. My friends and I often swap protein samples too, maybe something to try?
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Detox, burner, and toner? All in pink packaging?

4dueumw0irej.jpeg
  • ms_tericato
    Lol
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Never heard of it, packaging looks pretty and enticing to women who want to lose weight. I would use it to make my shelves look cool
    If I am on the go I will have a banana and a optimum nutrition shake.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    P.s the website I looked at has no contact telephone number.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    auddii wrote: »

Look for companies that sell small quantities or samples. Taste is highly personal, so even if 20 people on here tell you the taste is great, you still may not like it.

Yes, i think you can even order sample sizes from bodybuilding.com so you can try a bunch and see what you like.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I've noticed in the fitness industry that if it's marketed to women it's more expensive. A company will use the same product for men and women, but charge women 20% more all because they put a pink label on it. I think a shake is a great idea for busy mornings. I think it's a good idea to look around at other lower cost options and try a few samples out first.
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited May 2016
    Muscle Milk would be a good choice if you are looking for a meal replacement shake. It has vitamins and minerals. As well as being higher in micronutrients. You can buy it in single serve bottles, so no worry about mixing. It can be purchased at Walmart.
  • ms_tericato
    Thanks
  • ms_tericato
    d14freulnmul.jpeg
    Finally found a solution plus it's cheaper and it taste great. Thanks for all the input
  • SheWillNotFail46_5
    SheWillNotFail46_5 Posts: 17 Member
    I started using the lean shakes a month ago. I love them and I'm seeing results! I use them for the same reason....don't have time to get balanced meals together for breakfast and lunch. The high amount of protein keeps you pretty satisfied. between meals. Good luck..add Me if you'd like!
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Hello Miss,

I hope you are having a good morning. I noticed your post and I am wondering what are your goals?
  • ms_tericato
    My goal is to get rid of weight 62 I believe to be exact. Today's challenge 4fj2a3imwksv.jpeg