Thrive by Le-Vel

Options
aflies
aflies Posts: 78 Member
Who has heard of it? What is your thoughts? Which products have your tried?

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    have heard of it, have a friend who was absolutely sold on it, even let her use my email address as a lead (because I love her not because of the product lol). As far as I'm concerned it is just another MLM designed to part you from your money. You haven't got much to lose besides your dollars by trying it. Personally I never did and wouldn't. I've participated in enough MLM awfulness to know I never want to be involved in another one no matter how awesome it might actually be.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Interestingly the friend who was so sold on it, quit using it after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in October last year. Not that there was any relation between the product and her diagnosis, I just found it odd that this amazing super stellar awesome cure-everything product she loved so much was the first thing to go when she got the devastating news..
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I don't like anything extra I'm putting in my body to help me with my workouts, if I need something I'll stick with regular protein powder as a meal replacement where I know what ingredients are in it and then as far as the extra energy stuff goes I'll do some extra caffeine.

I know of several people who sell this stuff and they have done extremely well in it as to the point where they have got a car from it and free trips, for me to have at least 6 people I know from a small town who have all got these promotions or deal it means that the product is extremely cheap and is not worth my valuable money.
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    Interestingly the friend who was so sold on it, quit using it after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in October last year. Not that there was any relation between the product and her diagnosis, I just found it odd that this amazing super stellar awesome cure-everything product she loved so much was the first thing to go when she got the devastating news..

I understand what you're saying, but if I am ever diagnosed with a life-threatening cancer, I am going to eat cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream, and funnel cake until I explode or until the chemo makes me too sick to eat, whichever comes first.
  • aflies
    aflies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your response!