192 to 155 pounds. Progress pics (another 20lb to go)

Options
2»

Replies

• tonimcdonaldphotos
    tonimcdonaldphotos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging for me. I'm the same height and starting weight as you. I turn 28 in just a few weeks and began with a "mini goal" of losing 10 lbs by then. My long term goal is to be at my ideal weight of 145 by my 29th birthday. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouraging words everyone! It's great to be on a journey that you know millions of others are also taking and sharing your successes along the way! Good luck to each of you just now starting on/returning to the journey! It's a fun ride!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Excellent work-way to go!! You look great!!
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I started at 190 and I am at 155.6 today! I am looking to reach 135! Your pictures are awesome! It is nice to see someone who's goal is very nearly the same as mine!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    @Snipsa Wow...great transformation! Thank u for sharing. I started this journey back in May at 192lbs and when I joined MFP on May 23rd your post was one of the first ones I commented on since my goals are very similar to yours, today is my 90th day and even though the weight has been coming off very slowly, I am proud to say that I am 26 lbs lighter...plz keep us posted, seeing your progress inspires me to keep pushing forward.
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed with your progress. Way to keep at it and enjoy the journey along the way!! What a great inspiration you are!!
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is fabulous!!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Looking good
  • teresar361
    teresar361 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have inspired me to take some pics, I also am camera shy. Awesome job!
  • provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow!, fantastic job
  • kat7705
    kat7705 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Snipsa,
    Just wanted to say that Ive embarked on a similar journey 2 days ago. My goal is to lose 20 kilos before my 40th. Your story is truly inspiring.
    Keep it up
    Kat
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!