whats your blood type

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
There is a lot of info about your blood type and personality traits.
I noticed a group Eat Right for Your Blood type and then I remembered I have an anniversary coming up, of an accident I had and needed several blood transfusions. So, I googled my type (O-) and learned its rare and special..it figures, its used for everyone if needed but we can only receive our type.

Genetic predetermination about my blood type says Im ultra creative, reserved when they have to be, but very direct when passionate about something. Type O negatives are born leaders, they are the genius of the all the blood groups with their high intelligence, inventors, entrepreneurs, spiritual and artistic. Often admired by their peers for their knowledge and wisdom, yet hated and despised by those who are jealous. If not careful the O negatives can become very withdrawn, as they tend to not be able to make sense of their less mentally and spiritually developed peers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well Damn, I feel like that's a quite dramatic and whomever decided these factors must have been O- blood type and full of them selves. While I agree I fall into some of those categories while I don't gallop thru the forest on a Unicorn.

Any way, Since the Feeds are down have fun.

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Not telling you.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    OP is a vampire. dont let her trick you. ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    OOooooooooo!

ngbbs4bbf8b11eb106.jpg
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Not telling you.

:angry:

I already know
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, I'm AB+. Which I think is the universal receiver. I'm TERRIFIED of needles though, so I've never given blood. Not sure about my personality through blood types though. I imagine it's probably vague and mildly applicable to everyone, kind of like zodiac signs. But it seems fun.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Not telling you.

:angry:

I already know

I'm not surprised.