Weight at a stand still

Recently I just started back on my fitness journey, in a matter of 1 month I lost about 16 lbs, now I'm stuck I'm either gaining 4 oz lose 4 oz or just stuck on the same number, idk what I'm doing wrong. I have 2 kids one born at the end of the year,2013 the other 2015, so I got pregnant 7 months after I had my first so I gained a lot, it's so hard to lose this extra weight, I even workout a little, any suggestions? Please give me feedback, I need help!!!

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    This flowchart has good advice:

9dln75m2wgq6.jpg
  • mburgess458
    mburgess458 Posts: 480 Member
    Did you mean to post on the "maintaining weight" part of the forum? I think you're in the wrong place to complain about not losing, most people here are trying to not gain or lose weight... might get more responses under "getting started" or "general diet and weight loss help" sections.
  • Chevyharris
    Chevyharris Posts: 20 Member
    seska422 wrote: »
    This flowchart has good advice:

9dln75m2wgq6.jpg

Thank you!! :)
  • Chevyharris
    Chevyharris Posts: 20 Member
    Did you mean to post on the "maintaining weight" part of the forum? I think you're in the wrong place to complain about not losing, most people here are trying to not gain or lose weight... might get more responses under "getting started" or "general diet and weight loss help" sections.

Ok thanks, wrong section