7st to lose, attempt no. 7,864,585 lol

Options
Hi, I am 46 and I have been a yo-yo dieter all my life. I and am currently on an NHS programme which involves counting calories along with looking into the psychological side of why I am addicted to food and what tools I can use to deal with this. I really am hoping to break the cycle this time! I would be grateful for some friends that understand the struggle. I am on a roll and have lost weight for the last 4 weeks, so some motivation to keep me on track would be great :smile:

Replies

• witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I'm in the UK and have around 6 stone to lose. Well done on the weight loss over the last 4 weeks. I'm sure with some friends on here and the NHS programme you are doing you will have a great success! x
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am new too, i started this week, although i have been dieting since January and lost 2 stone. I too have gone up and down for the past 15 years, but 2 years ago i started suffering terrible pain in my leg and eventually couldnt walk. i put on 3 stone as a result :( i had an operation in November on my back and am now fully mobile and determined to get my life back. my weight loss has been very slow over the past 2 months at around a pound a week even though i am swimming and walking twice a week. Have you any tips for me as you seem to be doing really well x