52 Pounds Down .... 60 more to go! With some pictures.

Options
2»

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you look amazing, so different. I feel very inspired by your photos, thank you. :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your hard work is clearly paying off! You look great. ;)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! It makes me so happy to hear you've made such a great turnaround in your health and in your mindset.
  • madhavi488
    madhavi488 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So motivational!!! Way to go dear
  • madhavi488
    madhavi488 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How many hours of exercise you doing daily ?? I want to follow...u r my true inspiration!!! Touchwood
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Amazing! keep it up!
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    madhavi488 wrote: »
    How many hours of exercise you doing daily ?? I want to follow...u r my true inspiration!!! Touchwood

Wow! It is hard for me to believe that people are really inspired by my story. My friends talked me into writing a little something because they said that someone might want to hear it. It is so neat to actually know that someone finds it inspiring.

I don't have a set amount of exercise I do every day. I know that most people have a routine that involves at least 30 minutes. I just get out and do a lot more than I did before. My kids and I play soccer a lot now, we also have dance parties, yard work, and I do walk a lot. Basically, I just move A LOT more then I was. I start at 6 in the morning and don't set down until about 9 at night. My boys keep me busy! :) Some days I will do a CIZE workout video or some Zumba, but those are really few and far in between right now.

Thank you so much for taking an interest! Good luck!
  • jenni0605
    Options
    Amazing! keep it up!

Thank you so very much!
  • patent_girl
    patent_girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are serving your purpose of inspiration! Today in my own bit of frustration with lack of me time and too much time caring for family and many other commitments, I recommitted to MFP for the umpteenth time and was looking for someone weight wise who started where I am and is petite (I'm a little taller than you at 5'3, but same as your starting weight....and I'm 15 years older, which is always fun (not) for weight loss). But, your face reflects the positive journey you've been on, and you really are already night and day from first picture to last. It shows how good even "halfway to goal" looks. And I, too love your top in the last picture. Keep up the great work and do know that you made my day today, seeing your success. I needed to see this.
    I see that you mentioned Cize and Zumba. Is Cize really doable for the plus size gal? Do you do Zumba by video and if so do you have one you recommend? Not quite ready for the public to see my dance moves...
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I had to do a double take on this. You looks YEARS younger in your after photos, what an amazing difference.
  • jenni0605
    Options
    You are serving your purpose of inspiration! Today in my own bit of frustration with lack of me time and too much time caring for family and many other commitments, I recommitted to MFP for the umpteenth time and was looking for someone weight wise who started where I am and is petite (I'm a little taller than you at 5'3, but same as your starting weight....and I'm 15 years older, which is always fun (not) for weight loss). But, your face reflects the positive journey you've been on, and you really are already night and day from first picture to last. It shows how good even "halfway to goal" looks. And I, too love your top in the last picture. Keep up the great work and do know that you made my day today, seeing your success. I needed to see this.
    I see that you mentioned Cize and Zumba. Is Cize really doable for the plus size gal? Do you do Zumba by video and if so do you have one you recommend? Not quite ready for the public to see my dance moves...

Cize is incredibly hard for the plus size gal....I'm not gonna lie! Especially when you don't move around much. You can do it at your own pace though. Still with the video, but you just do what you can do. It took me a solid month before I could actually do the first dance the whole way through and keep up with them. But it was fun and man when I finally accomplished it, I felt amazing! And if you like to dance, it is well worth it. Zumba I do through videos. (I too am not ready for anyone to see my dance moves!) I bought the $20 package at Walmart and it seems to be easier for me than what Cize was to begin with. Still works up a massive sweat and gets your heart rate up. Walking has really helped me in all of this too.

Thank you for your kind words! They are super encouraging for me!
  • jenni0605
    Options
    nursecasg wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, I had to do a double take on this. You looks YEARS younger in your after photos, what an amazing difference.

Thank you so very much!
  • Katiekate64
    Katiekate64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Good for you.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So impressed!
  • pamcynn
    pamcynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi, everybody. i hope you all are doing well. i've started my weight loss journey just 3 weeks ago. i'm 5 feet tall and started 235 lbs and now i'm 225 lbs. i m doing cize for 2 weeks now. i find it reaaally hard! i had to pause every now and then to catch my breath. i was doing just okay for the first two tracks. however, 3 days on full out, i felt pain on my right knee and now i can feel crepitus when i flex/extend my knee but i can still walk easily. i'm scared to continue but i'm also scared to not go on cizing it up because of the progress that i'll miss. should i stop it? do you have any cardio/workout suggestions that i can do in case i temporarily stop with the cize workout? thank you. all my love.
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! I also love one step and one pound at a time! I am going to use that one!
  • WannaBeFabnFit
    WannaBeFabnFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • bestmari
    bestmari Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look fabulous! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!