feeling blah

Options
Not feeling good today but i still pushed myself to at least walk. Smh this is alot harder than i thought.

Replies

• huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It's great that you pushed yourself to walk today! Getting moving is the hardest part! Once I get up and start, I'm usually good. But this past week I haven't been able to push myself off the couch when I get home after work. ( didn't help I worked 7 days without a day off) but keep pushing yourself, once you start seeing the pounds go away, you'll start to feel excited about what you've accomplished. Just don't ever give up
  • nativequeenct
    nativequeenct Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes i keep telling myself to not give up.
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That's exactly the right attitude. So many people think getting healthy is a do or die thing. It's not. It's your life and you have to live it as consistently as possible, but we all have blah days and overeating days. It's ok! Just get back on it. Good for you for understanding that and good luck. :)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Never give up its so worth it in the end
    Read the success stories to help with motivation
    Good luck
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you got this get up and move girl even if it's a slow as a turtle at least you are moving you are doing something its not sitting on the couch. I have fibromyalgia it's been cold wet and rainy this whole month were I live I have had to push myself every single day but it's with it . Yesterday my hands hurt so bad I could not even type It sucked but I did what I could. Don't give up and don't give in. I don't so why should you? We all have are own battles but we work threw them it's worth it in the long run that's what we are here for to fight for something we want right?