Paleo 3 months in!

Options
Hi yall!

I been working in the arctic circle oil fields for almost 3 years and in that time the weight gains were crazy. Well looking back it seems crazy, but u never really seem to notice the day to day stuff. We work 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. While up there food is top notch, all you can eat. We have fresh doughnuts and pies and icecream machines everywhere. Working 13h shifts you seem to just work eat sleep. Well 50lbs later I looked at myself in disgust. I was listening to the joe rogan podcast with mark sisson and when he said a bowl of skittles and a bowl of pasta are the same thing....the light bulb went off! Paleo here I come. Jumped in head first! Wife ended up have food allergy test done that month and a paleo diet was pretty close to what she needed to.....so we are a paleo family now

That was almost 4 months ago....I now workout and eat clean and healthy. The weight has melted away. Soon to have the 6 pack of my 20s.

I am not a gym person so we do a lot of kettlebells,battleropes,steal mace, gymnest rings workouts. I am after the functional finesse body.

Stoked to have a group to talk with and learn with.

q8prpxyd490g.jpg