goal weight by my birthday!

Options
Okay so my birthday is 36 days away and I want to lose 10 lbs by then so that I will be looking my best! I am going to cut some foods out of my diet. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've already got white bread and chocolate on the list (although I rarely eat those anyway). Any suggestions are welcome!!! :smile:

Replies

• SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you don't try to lose 5 ounces a day. It doesn't sound like much, but it really is a lot to lose in a day when you only have 10 pounds to lose. And you don't really cut foods out of your diet, you keep the foods you like in, but in small amounts and as a treat. I do think ditching white bread is good though since it has little to no satiety, but that is just because staying hungry usually means eating more, it's not because bread has no nutritional value at all, it's probably ok once in awhile if you eat it with other things that will make you full and keep you from being hungry til next meal time. If you really want to change the way you look try lifting to change your body composition, though a little over a month might not be enough time to see amazing results, that can take up to 2 months, maybe 6 weeks if you are really dedicated.
  • jenniferwoodweeg
    jenniferwoodweeg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I get it. But, it has taken me exactly 9 weeks to lose 9 pounds. That's 1200 cal/day and exercise 5times/week for 30-45 min..but, hey good luck!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    thank you!