What treat did you have today?

Options
JaydedMiss
JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
Im enjoying a nice glass of red wine. I have been doing so well and i had leftover calories, So yummy.

What treat did you have/Do for yourself today :)? obviously treat doesn't have to be food.

Replies

• lisamschinella
    lisamschinella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are correct.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    :)!
  • aflies
    aflies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My daughter made caramel filled chocolate cupcakes last night. I will be having one when I get off work this morning! It has been a crazy night here at work.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just had some Lucky Charms.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I plan on trying Turkey Hill red velvet ice cream with a store brand cone. B)

I had two pumpkin pie Pop Tarts yesterday.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Did you ever try the Turkey hill brand party cake ice cream ? Its great ! I can fit 1.5 servings sometimes 2 servings into my day as long as I preplan . that's what I am having tonight!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    It's only 10:00 am so nothing interesting yet. I will be allowing myself a lot of drinks tonight though. But also A LOT of dancing :)
  • sindirella21
    sindirella21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Update....That wine....Was fantastic omg. Havent had any in over a month, And im going to stick just to 2 small glasses. Its amazing how much you learn to appreciate and enjoy some things in life when you stop taking them for granted.

I am the EXACT same way! I enjoy my one glass of wine so much more when I know I'm not going to wash it down with the rest of the bottle!!!
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Mmmmm your guys treats sound so delicious
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Im enjoying a nice glass of red wine. I have been doing so well and i had leftover calories, So yummy.

What treat did you have/Do for yourself today :)? obviously treat doesn't have to be food.
    Update....That wine....Was fantastic omg. Havent had any in over a month, And im going to stick just to 2 small glasses. Its amazing how much you learn to appreciate and enjoy some things in life when you stop taking them for granted.

Lolololol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    As far as diet goes the whole day is and will continue to be a dietary nightmare

Chinese food, beer, Chinese food

I had a chocolate milk that has vitamins in it

So if treat means sugar then that would be it
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I bought a new skirt and had cupcakes with my best friend
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Did you ever try the Turkey hill brand party cake ice cream ? Its great ! I can fit 1.5 servings sometimes 2 servings into my day as long as I preplan . that's what I am having tonight!
    I've never seen that flavor! It sounds pretty good.

I just finished my first red velvet cone, the chocolate cake swirl man. :yum:

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger and a soft pretzel til the boy stole it :(
  • JButlerEagle
    JButlerEagle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Coconut Almonds (sold at Costco).
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered peanuts
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Treat? NO. I had treats (plural). My current episode of cravings is for chocolate. I had Mint Dark Chocolate Bark Thins, Trader Joe's Swiss 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate, yogurt mixed with a ton of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, an entire bag of popcorn (I kid you not, I was tempted to pour chocolate syrup into the bag), and a Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick bar. Not my best day, but whatever. #IIFYM and #IIFYC
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We are having our first real summery day today, and I had a scoop or two of Ben & Jerry's peanut butter core ice cream. SO GOOD.