I hope I can do it:)

Options
I just join today . I am 155 cm and 45 kg in weight. My goal is to put a 60 kg weight. And today I checked that Usually every day I gain 1000 calories.

Replies

• xHarrySims
    xHarrySims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That makes no sense. If you want to gain wait, you need to go hyper caloric, and eat over the amount of calories your body needs. Measure your body weight in pounds, multiply it by 17 and add 500, hit that amount of calories everyday and you should get a decent weight gain. Working out along with this will build some muscle at the same time, you are severely underweight right now.
  • Champ2687
    Champ2687 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am hoping it is a simple miscalculation or misunderstanding of the goals. Because as @xHarrySims says you are dangerously underweight. If that is the case then you need to make sure you gain in a healthy way. Plenty of red meats, being your iron levels up plus bananas for potassium. Don't just overload on high fat high calorie foods as your body will not cope with it. Slow and steady.

Please re-weigh and re-measure yourself and lost here again. Just to be sure of where you're at now. Good luck and stay safe
  • xHarrySims
    xHarrySims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes the healthy weight gain is going to take some time, just eat the calories you need do regular exercise such as calisthenics maybe even weight training to put your macros to good use.