Lost 30 lbs but lovehandles still look the same

Options
gl6h2
gl6h2 Posts: 28 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I lost fat from all my body except lovehandels? I still have more 20 lbs to lose I don't know if I should just keep going and hoping that lovehandels go away eventually with the last 20 lbs or I should include special workouts for the waist area ?
"Excuse any language errors English isn't my first language"

Replies

• ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Just keep going :)
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    yep, just keep going. you can exercise your core, but it won't do you any good visually if you have excess fat covering it up. just keep losing weight and they will come off in time. don't expect it to happen quickly though. That area of the body for many is the last place to go, myself included.
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    First to come on and the last to go. It's not fair...stick with it, it will come off.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it ! :)
    Start a progressive strength training program if you haven't already. Google stronglifts for an example.
  • jodidari
    jodidari Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Are you working your back and obliques enough? I can't think of specific examples right now but I'm sure you'll find some and they will help, also consider adding light dumbells to these. Also you may need to do more cardio before you see your love handles go away.

I had that issue with my lower stomach and had to research exercises that focused on it.