50lb in 500 Days, Day 100 Update

Options
samwiserabbit
samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
Hey! It's been 100 days since I committed to logging for 500 days, with the intention to drop 50 lb slowly over that time.

So far, so good. My scale weight is down about 20lb so far, including the seven or eight bonus pounds that sort of fell off in the first month.

I'm back into the weights and clothing sizes that feel familiar to me.

My stride is back to normal, no more waddle.

My boobs don't ooze out the top and sides of my bras anymore.

I can wear summer knits and not see too many lumps and bulges where they don't belong.

I can put my phone in my front pocket and sit down.

I drink a lot less beer because of the calories...I miss it, but it's probably better for me.

I've gotten used to preparing and consuming smaller portions and not feeling like I'm wasting my time.

I feel like my face lost about 10 years, which is huge because I'm training for a job where I feel like people are going to be judging my appearance all shift long, and tipping accordingly.

I'm feeling good, proud, and thankful for MFP and trendweight.com . I seriously probably would have quit a few weeks ago when my weight was stalled for 18 days, or before that when it spiked eight pounds overnight, if I hadn't had the calming influence of the big picture data on trendweight.

I was working out regularly, but have had some health problems (thyroid) so I'm just walking and keeping to a low average intake.

See you in another 100 days!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!