Finding it hard - not enough hours in the day.

I've been trying to stay on track but fall at the last hurdle, usually being good all day then snacking before bedtime! I desperately need to lose weight - the more I try, the more I gain! Am I over thinking this!? Work long hours, married to ill husband and main carer for my disabled mother. Anyone else feel there's not enough hours in the day to think of themselves!!

Replies

• amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    I agree! You have alot on your plate. I feel for you. I think caring for one person would be hard, but two makes your life quite busy. I think you need an easy form of exercise that is readily available at home. Do you have a treadmill or any exercise equipment available? If not, youtube offers great exercise routines. You could use that as a starting point. Also, on the eating at night, it might be a response to stress or not enough sleep. Exercise will help the stress....the sleep is tougher. Just keep at it. Dont quit! It might be hard but its worth it. Sounds like you have people eho depend on you so you need to be in top form. Good luck!!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Is it possible you are being too restrictive? How much do you have to lose, what is your weekly weight loss goal, and how many calories are you eating?