Who's with me!?

Options
Amada03
Amada03 Posts: 4 Member
I'm 18, and since 2014 I've gained a good 35 pounds it doesn't sound like much but I don't feel good about myself and I feel gross! I REALLY REALLY want to stay in track! Someone Help me stay motivated :(

Replies

• CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    sparkteens.com will be more suitable for you. Not because you're "18", but because you forgot your age when you created your profile (it says you're 22), and most people don't have that confusion when they're being truthful.
  • Amada03
    Options
    Well when I made my profile I had no idea this app had forums. And I was just rushing through the process of making an account. I recently got back on the app. There's no need to be rude, isn't this supposed to be a community that's uplifting and supportive?
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Recommending an appropriate site for you is as supportive as I can be under the circumstances. I've never forgotten my age due to rushing, and Lord knows I've tried.
  • Amada03
    Options
    It's funny how you guys have nothing better to do than sit here harassing me about "forgetting my age". I do not have time nor do I need to explain myself to you people. I posted about trying to lose weight, not my age. Why the *kitten* does any of that matter?