Fruit and Cheese For breakfast

Options
I am so amazed at how full I get now with so little. When I first started on here I was teeter totting a lot and could honestly eat a box of waffles and still feel hungry. But now that I have portioned my meals and have been eating better, I really feel that Ive reached the point that I am ready to start loseing weight and sticking to it. It took a long time for me to realize that I actually am capable of loseing weight which for me and my family seems impossible. Before nomatter what I would do, I wouldnt lose weight. Even when I was going to the gym all of the time.

Replies

• DesdemonaRose
    Options
    I buy unflavored yogurt and add my own flavors, filling and lower calories. Carbs kill me, I could eat them in mass so I eat filling foods instead. Cheese is one of those foods! I love cheese so it's a great food for me to eat when loosing weight, with portion control of course. I also eat a small amount of mixed nuts if I get hungry, kills the hunger and keeps me happier. Complex carbs vs simple carbs helps with that a little as well or eating carbs with something filling.. ie a cracker and cheese verse just crackers.

Good luck on your journey! MPF has helped me A LOT with food control. I have half a family that loves food and it shows, (my other half is the forver skinny but I didn't get their genes) so I can relate. I also did the gym a lot without losing weight before using MFP to control my eating.