17 lb bounce back!

Options
DKG28
DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
I lost 50 pounds over the course of 2015. In February I hit a low of 142. I just hit 159 again. It's disheartening, crossing that threshold of normal to overweight again, which falls around 150 for me. It's emotional eating again. My pants don't fit. Sigh. It's hard knowing I won't be able to enjoy summer at the healthy weight I was looking forward to, and in my smaller sized clothes. But I'm not giving up!

Replies

• michellelovely615
    michellelovely615 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here I've gain back some of my weight. I need to lose back that weight plus more
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I have gained some recently, too. It sucks!!!! People around me think I am nuts and don't get it. Relocating and having no job and living in a tiny apartment has been hell, my activity level is shot excluding workouts. Add me if you want. ☺
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    It happens, Just get back into what you know how to do. Summer isn't quite here yet. I got down to a low of 150 in May 2014 by Thanksgiving 2015 I was up to 172. Started back in January and now I'm slowly making my way back. At 158 currently. Just gotta keep going!