Hey, everyone! I'm following the "Lean for Life" way of eating and losing weight.

Hello. I'm looking for some empathetic friends who can laugh, cry, rant, rave and still remain positive. I have 100+ lbs I want to lose and I know it's going to be a long journey. I've lost 15 lbs in 11 days on this diet. I feel great, have more energy and have lost my cravings for carbs.

I know my weight loss will eventually slow down to around 2 lbs per week, so I need some friends to keep me motivated. Weight loss is so hard to manage but let's all shoot for the stars. I look forward to meeting anyone who has the same outlook as me. Let's compare diets, foods, recipes and become friends. :)

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Hi Rebecca! I haven't heard of the diet itself. What does it entail? It sounds like you're losing big numbers, fast; be prepared for that to stall out!! Have you started weighing/logging your food and activity yet? I've been super successful with it, have lost over 80 lbs {slowly tho} Altho I don't subscribe to your diet, please feel free to add me if you'd like motivational support (still includes laffing, crying, ranting..lol...all for the greater good, yes?)

Much love, and good luck!! xo