Looking for Motivational Pals

Options
Hello, everyone!
I'm Goat, i'll be 26 in a week. I need to lose around 20-ish pounds.
I plan on lifting weights 4 days a week, cardio when I get a chance.
I was in excellent shape a few years ago, powerlifting and running (I had a 305lb deadlift and a 7 minute mile...ahh....the good old days).
Well, I started a farm and a business and it started taking up a lot of my time I otherwise used for fitness. Now, though, I have a better routine and find myself capable of working out consistently.

The only thing I lack is consistent motivation-I do really well for a few weeks and then lapse back to the, "this isn't so important" mindset (and honestly, sometimes it isn't). Basically, I need some buddies that can be all, "Hey lazybones, have you worked out today?" or, "So-you haven't logged any food."

My goal is to eat as clean as possible- and yes, right now my calories are at 1200, I'm only 4'8" and until I get consistent with my workouts, my TDEE isn't super high. It will change in a week or so.
So, anyone want to be pals? I promise to kick your butt if you kick mine :smiley:

Replies

• rdub05
    rdub05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get to stay motivated, feel free to add me. I'm Doing strength training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week right now.
  • davehogg1990
    davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too I need it aswell :)