What is your biggest meal?

Options
What is your biggest meal of the day and why? I'm currently playing around with different things and I'm interested in what you guys are doing to succeed in your weight loss journey.
Last week my biggest meal was breakfast .
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Replies

• bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lunch :) I don't eat breakfast
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    usually lunch, tho breakfast and lunch can tie. Daily calories are usually done by 2-3pm daily.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I need my dinners big.
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Dinner, because I like to cook one dinner for myself and my husband, and he's not currently dieting. My dinner always looks more like a regular meal, and my breakfast and lunch are very low calorie.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    dinner. i eat kinda small throughout the day the save a lot of my calories for dinner. Its my favorite meal.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Dinner - it takes up half my daily calories. Because it feels stupid to cook smaller portions than I already do :D It's also when I eat most of my protein, so it's an easy way to ensure enough protein. And it's a hot meal, comfort food. None of these reasons are rational. It's about preference and habits. I could probably structure my eating in a number of ways and be satisfied. It just feels normal, it's what I grew up with.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Breakfast, as that is when I am the most hungry.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    What is your biggest meal of the day and why? I'm currently playing around with different things and I'm interested in what you guys are doing to succeed in your weight loss journey.
    Last week my biggest meal was breakfast .
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Dinner. 500-600 calories usually.
    Probably because I am most hungry later in the day and it is a shared meal with my family.

• fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same amount for breakfast and lunch, then smaller meals.
  • pvju
    pvju Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Depends - I usually eat around the same for every meal unless I go out to eat for a meal. I tend to eat around 300 calories in the morning and then graze throughout the day. Often I don't really have a proper lunch or dinner just small plates every few hours. This works best for me.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I switch it up many times according to how my body is responding and my school/work schedule. Currently, I've been hungrier in the mornings, so breakfast and brunch are my biggest meals.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Last meal although I would prefer a big lunch. Might change it up
    Don't eat breakfast
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is always usually a fruit and veggie protein smoothie around 250 cal and lunch is usually around 250 calories also. My dinmer is largest ranging around 600 calories. Dinner is my favorite meal but also i stop eating at 6pm so i need to be able to stay satisfied through the night orherwise i wake up starving and it ruins my whole day.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Dinner and evening snacks. I'm not usually hungry until about 1pm. If I'm going to the gym, I drink a protein shake for breakfast. Lunch is typically light. I have always liked a big dinner and I usually like a snack as well. I've just got into the habit of pre-logging for that.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    For me it is the meal I eat in either late afternoon or early evening. I work night shift 3 nights a week so that is either my breakfast or my supper depending
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    dinner because I only get 1200 calories + exercise so I eat small meals for breakfast and dinner to make sure I have room left for dinner plus it's usually not until dinner time that I know exactly how many exercise calories I got back for the day so I end up with more calories for it.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I only eat one meal a day so yeah, that one. I guess it would be lunch as I eat it early afternoon
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Lunch or dinner are usually pretty close, at least within 100 calories of each other.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    For me it is the meal I eat in either late afternoon or early evening. I work night shift 3 nights a week so that is either my breakfast or my supper depending

You work in the medical field? Sounds like my old earring regimen lol
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you for your feedback I greatly appreciate it