Recomp Photos

Options
Fattonz
Fattonz Posts: 60 Member
Probably not the right forum for this, but since I am currently bulking, I thought it might fit best here.

I just recently surpased my one year anniversary of fitness and logging on MFP (May 16th).

I started the journey as essentially obese at 41 years old, 5'-7" and 208lbs. I cut down to 150lbs and 8% BF. Then began bulking in Feb 2016. I am currently 164lbs and 11% BF and still working on a lean bulk. I plan to bulk until about 14% BF (ish), or until my gains plateau:

ps6jaaq7uomd.jpg

Through my progress I have found this comparison to be one of the most interesting things. Two pictures taken seven months apart at the identical weight. The first picture was taken during my original cut, before I started lifting. The second picture taken a few months into my current bulk. (I know I am squatting a bit in the second pic).

ukma9ag6zoue.jpg

Replies

• Fattonz
    Fattonz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Taken a couple days ago:

gvml2bvckljx.jpg
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You've made an incredible transformation in just a year and I've no doubt you'll hit your future goals. Looking good buddy, keep up the great work :)
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So much progress made in such a short span of time. Looking great :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Dude. That's some good work right there. Wish my gains looked like that when I was bulking!
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done, good results