Fitbit..which one to buy?

Options
2»

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Blaze here, I had the FitBit force for two years and it finally gave out so I got the Blaze. I like the HR and that if I am wearing it I don't need to unlock my phone because its a trusted device. I also like the caller ID so I know if I need to answer the phone while I am running. The sleep tracking is very accurate. The cons are I have never gotten the music controls to work, its somewhat big and I get about five days on a charge.
  • cs4156
    cs4156 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the FitBit SURGE because of the GPS for runs and bike rides (as well as all the other features HR, Sleep, calories etc).
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I recently upgraded to a Charge HR after being a Zip user. I absolutely LOVE it! Which says a lot for me since I was always leery about wrist worn trackers and their accuracy. I was afraid it'd over count steps but quite the opposite has happened. It also made me realize exactly how much my Zip was overestimating my steps. On an average day I'd get 10k steps with my Zip and walking 18-20k steps was no problem. Past 2 days I've only gotten 8k with my Charge while at work. I'm definitely having to work a lot harder to get my goal of 16k steps.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit zip...basic and just counts steps but I love it! My main exercise is walking.