Motivation for those who need it

Options
When starting MFP back in January, I was at 215.5 lb. Today, though I am still in the weight loss process, have lost 27.5 lbs. I did have a few weeks where I lost and gain and lost and gain and I did lose my motivation for a while. Though I still recording all my food, I was going over but at least 300-500 calories a day.

Please check out my new profile picture of before and current. Here is also a link to a larger photo.

http://artbyrichelle.com/weightprocess.jpg

Happy weight loss everyone!!!

Richelle

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    When starting MFP back in January, I was at 215.5 lb. Today, though I am still in the weight loss process, have lost 27.5 lbs. I did have a few weeks where I lost and gain and lost and gain and I did lose my motivation for a while. Though I still recording all my food, I was going over but at least 300-500 calories a day.

Please check out my new profile picture of before and current. Here is also a link to a larger photo.

http://artbyrichelle.com/weightprocess.jpg

Happy weight loss everyone!!!

Richelle
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Great work. You look fantastic!
  • destilynne
    Options
    Thank you for sharing ....you look great...keep up the good work....I too lost weight...25 pounds so far...happy dieting...see you around the site....:smile:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great! Good Job! How often do you work out? What do you do?

I see you have a child. My son is 4 and my daughter is 1 and it is so hard to find time!

Jess
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing awesome!! Way to go! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Your before and after picture is great! Very noticable difference. :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You look great:flowerforyou:
    Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    thats great !!!

i have lost 25 lbs as well and i know how proud and good it feels :smile:

keep up the good work !!!!!!!
    may :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    nice job keep it up:drinker:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great! Good Job! How often do you work out? What do you do?

I see you have a child. My son is 4 and my daughter is 1 and it is so hard to find time!

Jess

In recent weeks I have only been going to the gym 2 times a week but we had some good weather around here so I made up for it by going for walks and cleaning the garage.