Replies

• drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I actually spend LESS on clothes now that I'm smaller. I can get away with cheaper stuff since I'm not bulging with fat and trying to cover it in designer threads lol. I actually couldn't get away with t-shirt and jeans when I was fat. I felt so uncomfortable and ended up spending money on expensive dresses that were more flattering. Now I feel really sexy in a t-shirt and jeans.

My style has changed with my body composition change. I used to like A-line dresses from Anthropologie and now I look ridiculous in them with the muscles. I've been rocking little dresses like this with my gold Adidas Stan Smiths. Can I just say that I'm glad sneakers are so popular now? All the girls here have been wearing cute sneakers with dresses and it's amazing.

ika9ym9phsio.jpg
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    The dress I am wearing in this picture is an 11 dollar clearance item from Banana Republic Factory store. Wrap dresses flatter every figure. I tend to wear a lot of neutrals but I also have some very "artsy" clothes. You can check them out on Instagram at ginamacaroon. I always wear heels regardless of the outfit.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    hehe I wear gym cloths.. I'm always going to the gym, at the gym or at the studio.. If I'm not wearing work out clothing I'm in my work uniform (wet suit or black pants and a jacket)

I totally need this thread lol.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I like pizzazz

hy8zn8c9fnev.jpg

6pp303meb3ku.jpg

• needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but :p
  • emz_1993