June walking challenge

Replies

• dshanna922
    dshanna922 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    I'm in! I went from about 3,000 steps a day a couple weeks ago to consistently hitting 6,500 each day. I'm ready to hit 10,000! Desk job is not going to hold me back! :)
  • phillyhockeyfan
    phillyhockeyfan Posts: 57 Member
    I'm in too.
  • patyu2012
    patyu2012 Posts: 1 Member
    I want in
  • matilda11
    matilda11 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in too! This will be great motivation!
  • triciagrey1955
    triciagrey1955 Posts: 6 Member
    I'd like to do this. I guess the fitbit syncs only to the iphone and not the computer? I don't see my steps automatically updated on the computer.....
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    @inthedistrict my Fitbit is not syncing either.... Not through my phone nor the dongle. I have the charge HR. It will be "fun" to call and sit on the phone and troubleshoot all the things I have already done. Love the capabilities of my Fitbit, but it is so unreliable. I wish I could just have my money back.

Which one do you have and what trouble are you experiencing? Based on your post, it sounds like this is t the first time you have had trouble with yours.

I have the flex, this is my second one as the first only lasted a month and they replaced it with a new unit. The second one lasted quite a bit longer but then quit. I haven't taken the time to play with it or call to see what I can do to get it going again. Love it when it does work tho.
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Ok, Wednesday we start!! What method is everyone using to count steps?
  • juss_FitGirl
    juss_FitGirl Posts: 2 Member
    I am in.
  • KathyH250
    KathyH250 Posts: 12 Member
    Count me in please!
  • ctdebbie
    ctdebbie Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in!! Starting to train for a half marathon !!

How are you training. I am looking for some ideas as I would like to do one before I turn 50 :#
  • lindasmith10
    lindasmith10 Posts: 8 Member
    I am interested in joining this challenge. I will be counting my steps with my fitbit.
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    I am in too, I love walking, got a Chocolate Labrador for company and armed with a fitbit Alta :) I get 10k a day plus but on Monday (my day off) I double it, today I went for a long 20 km hike, I have 10 kg (20 lbs) to lose by August preferably ;)
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    HI! I am going to join in with this challenge. I have a misfit flash and have just joined MFP. I have a job where I sit all day :/ but average 6500 steps when I go for a walk. If I add another walk I can make 10000.

My job is very sedentary, I work 50+ hours a week sitting down, I have got into a habit of going for a long walk before work then grab another walk during break. We need the motivation and this group is ideal :)
  • nicee247
    nicee247 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in. Can't wait to start.
  • BettyBaliol
    BettyBaliol Posts: 33 Member
    Im in! Definately! Try to do this anyway so having a team will be great!
  • KrystleD84
    KrystleD84 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Sounds good to me! I have iPhone watch it will count my steps :)
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    I'm in
  • amanda3913
    amanda3913 Posts: 24 Member
    I am in. I need the motivation. and I need to work on increasing my steps.