Hello to the most inspiration community ever!

Hey, I'm Raquel and I'm 34 y.o. from Portugal. I've spent a week browsing through these pages and decided to join this fantastic community, hoping it'll help me lose the weight! I've a looooong journey ahead of me. I want to lose more than a hundred pounds and I'm hoping I'll make it this time.I know it won't be easy, but I think you're all so supporting and inspiring and I feel that this is exactly what I need to achieve my goals regarding my weight. Hope you all have successful journeys :)

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Welcome and best wishes! Feel free to add me as a friend. I log on every day and try to be very supportive.
  • raqmartins
    raqmartins Posts: 17
    Thank you! I certainly will :)
  • worthyglo
    worthyglo Posts: 3
    You can do it! I've lost 50 lbs in 6 months. It's slow because I take a couple days break every now and then, but it's steady. This has worked for me when all my other diet tries have failed. Just think that they give you too many carbs. I keep mine under 70 grams a day. Good luck!
  • raqmartins
    raqmartins Posts: 17
    Thank you for your post! Hope you'll accept my friend request! My midway goal is to lose 60 pounds in six months, even if i take a break here and there ( actually, I intend to, because of friends and family events). I really want to look nice in new year's eve. :)